Orthopedic Physicians Alaska (OPA) has opened a physical therapy office in Wasilla, now in the same new building as the OPA clinic, located at:
3125 E Meridian Park Loop, Suite 100
Wasilla, AK 99654
The therapy center is specifically designed to help OPA post-surgical, pre-surgical and non-surgical patients in the Mat-Su Valley region maximize their rehabilitation closer to home. Services offered at this location include:
Patient advantages include much more than just proximity to home. Now patients of OPA’s surgeons in the valley – including Tucker Drury, MD, Deryk Anderson, DO, Curtis Mina, MD, Adam C. Ellison, MD, Dann Laudermilch, MD, and Eugene Chang, MD – can get therapy from providers with shared medical records and immediate access to their respective OPA providers. Improving therapeutic outcomes and supporting your return to good health is the goal behind each facet of the new facility, including:
- Experienced therapists with a high level of expertise in their field.
- The latest tools & equipment, including mobile apps to help facilitate your home exercises.
- Private evaluation rooms.
- Wide open gym spaces, allowing room for patients to walk, run, jump, swing, throw, lift, balance, stretch and/or ride their way to a full recovery.
- On-site Massage Therapy.
- Therapists have easy access to – and regularly communicate with – your OPA surgeon and physician assistant.
- Therapists have direct access to your OPA medical records.
- Open till 6p for your convenience.
To find a therapist at this location, you can use the location filter on our provider page or ask about our Wasilla therapy team when you call for an appointment.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8a – 6p
3125 E Meridian Park Loop
Wasilla, AK 99654